What’s In It For You?
Want YOUR submission to be one of the 1% that makes it out of the slush pile?
You’ve come to the right place. Authors Emma Walton Hamilton and Julie Hedlund together have accumulated thousands of hours reading and critiquing picture book submissions. We’ve talked to dozens of agents over our collective 40 years of experience. Now, we are sharing everything we know about picture book submissions in one place, in a step-by-step System that will smooth YOUR path to success.
You’ll not only learn the skills you need to research, create, and send submissions, but more importantly, you’ll have a comprehensive, step-by-step System that includes everything you need for every submission you’ll ever send.
The end result: Submissions that get noticed and eventually land you an agent and/or a book contract.
The Complete Picture Book Submissions System is the ONLY Program of its Kind That…
- Covers EVERY aspect of crafting and perfecting submissions
- Provides a foolproof series of steps you can replicate for every submission
- Takes you beyond the submission into following up with agents, managing feedback, and evaluating offers.
Money -Back Guarantee
We’re so confident that The Complete Picture Book Submissions System is going to answer every question you have about the picture book submission process, we’re offering a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
We want you to be 100% satisfied or we don’t want your money. If it turns out The Complete Picture Book Submissions System is not for you, we’ll give you back every penny. No hassles. No questions asked.
The Complete Picture Book Submissions System is perfect for you if…
- You want your stories to be traditionally published (vs. self-publishing).
- You don’t know how (or where) to start submitting.
- You’re paralyzed by fear of your manuscript getting rejected.
- You don’t know what a query letter is, let alone what goes into writing one.
- You’re struggling to come up with a compelling hook for your story.
- You’re not sure what to put in your bio, especially if you haven’t been published yet.
- You have no idea how to format your manuscript or query letter correctly for submission.
- You don’t know whether to submit to an agent or directly to a publisher.
- You’ve been submitting, but you’re getting no responses or rejections.
- You wish you had a mentor to lead you through this whole process.
If anything on this list resonates with you, we can’t wait to welcome you into The Complete Picture Book Submissions System.
But you need to act FAST.
This offer won’t last. Once enrollment is closed, the bonuses, the guarantee, all gone.
To Your Success,
Emma and Julie